UnCrowd TPG is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Either you are frequent or occasional user of TPG services and you want more comfort during your commutes, we have a service designed for you!
UnCrowd TPG can change the way you will experience public transport in Geneva. By combining real-time public transport data with live crowd inputs from other UnCrowd TPG users, commuters like you can get suggestions about the most comfortable and less crowded way to travel. You can contribute while you enjoy UnCrowd TPG features for free!
*Do you want to ride TPG in less crowded vehicles?*
• You can get real-time information about the crowd at stops and on board of trams and busses, such that you can plan your travel in less crowded vehicles.
*Expert about TPG network?*
• Get the nearest bus & tram stops near you, with their next realtime departures all including crowd information.
*TPG explorer or new to it?*
• Real Time Trip planner to go from A to B with the most direct path and real time departures including crowd information.
*Do you enjoy magic tricks?*
• You will be delighted by the automatic stop and in vehicle recognition notifications to provide you information of your next departures and your time of arrival to destination. You can contribute with your crowd rating in two clicks and as reward you will receive the information you need.
*In a hurry and no time to buy a ticket?*
• You can generate your UNIRESO SMS tickets with just few clicks!
*Overloaded by transit information not concerning you?*
• You can upgrade your UnCrowd TPG experience simply by setting your favorite lines and by using the app everyday. UnCrowd TPG learns your favorite stops and the buses & trams lines you use the most.
DISCLAIMER ABOUT THE SERVICES USED IN UNCROWD TPG:
• The application works only on the Geneva area and for the Public Transport of Geneva (TPG) network!
• TPG provides the realtime data about the buses and trams for the Geneva area, we display the information as is. We are not responsible for any misleading or erroneous information.
• Google Maps (GM) provides the trip planner information that we cross with the TPG realtime data. The paths presented by the trip planner are exclusively from GM and therefore we are not responsible for any misleading or erroneous information. In case you encounter a problem please notify us by using the provided feedback form under contact us in the main menu.
• Google Play Service (GPS) are used to detect when you enter a specific stop area and when you are inside a vehicle. The data to perform these tasks is collected, stored, and elaborated by Google.
ABOUT THIS APP AND YOUR PRIVACY
The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the transportation data and crowd estimation. We developed the app as a part of a research project at Quality of Life group (http://www.qol.unige.ch) at the University of Geneva in collaboration with the company MobileThinking SARL (http://www.mobilethinking.ch). We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with the application. The personal information about you is NOT collected and stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes and to improve the apps functionalities. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute to our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
UnCrowd TPG (version 4.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.